Our Sustainability Policy is built on certified environmental, quality and safety systems and reflects our engagement to protect the environment as well as provide the highest service quality, meeting the needs, requirements and expectations of
- our clients,
- our partners
- and other interested parties,
in the most efficient way and in compliance with the legislation and applicable regulations.
None of the above would be sufficient without the full support of our qualified employees.
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Our services are planned and performed in a standard and controlled way following specific and defined quality and environmental procedures in the terms of our Integrated Management System, which is consistent with the International Standards of Quality Management ISO 9001:2015 and the Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 certified by Lloyds Register known for their high standard of auditing.
Our continual objectives for Quality and Environment are the following:
- The provision of high quality services tailor made for each client.
- The compliance to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- The business expansion and the increase of our clients’ database.
- The increase of the customer satisfaction level.
- The continual training and development of our personnel.
- The cooperation with service providers, suppliers and agents who are capable to meet and exceed the standards set by our clients, regulations, industry best practices and other involved parties.
- The protection of the environment, the limitation of the negative environmental impact of our activities and the enhancement of environmental best practices.
- The continual improvement of our processes, practices and quality and environmental performance.
Our highly motivated employees, working as a solid team, will always adhere to the Integrated Management System’s procedures and principles at their day to day activity and will utilize the most appropriate equipment for the purpose.
Quality and Environmental Policy